At ARG we offer a full range of support services to enable our customers to operate our equipment at the lowest possible overall cost of ownership. All our products are sold with a 12-month warranty, which can be extended at the point of purchase. In addition to our helpdesk, we also offer long-life servicing and calibrations, where required.
Extended return-to-base warranties are available on all ARG products, up to a maximum of five years. These cover all labour, parts and software upgrade costs. Please contact us for full details.
Customer support helpdesk
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any support questions. We aim to respond to all support emails within one working day.
Return and calibration procedure
If you should need to return your unit for a repair or calibration, please follow this procedure…
- Email us with the serial number and fault report, together with your full contact information and purchase order.
- Ensure that documentation for customs includes the information above and states clearly that it is for temporary import.
- If possible, please choose one of the following UK Harmonised Commodity Codes:
85255000: Broadcast Equipment
90318098: Marine & Aviation Test and Measurement
90304000: Telecoms Test and Measurement
- Please use the following values for customs purposes only on your commercial invoice:
Broadcast Equipment – GBP 1000 per unit
Marine & Aviation – GBP 600 per unit
Telecoms Test and Measurement – GBP 1000 per unit
- Please advise return shipping account details.
After receipt of the unit, we will contact you with a quote and pro forma invoice. Please note that any charges incurred from your shippers or freight forwarders will be included in the invoice. UPS now charges us for arranging collections on your behalf, meaning we will charge you GBP 25 for UPS collections.